Wholesale Marketing and Trade Agreement
This agreement is entered into between Mosaic Distributors, LLC (“Mosaic”) or assignee and the client/ In consideration of the mutual benefits to be derived from this agreement, it is understood and agreed as follows:
1. SHIPPING: Client pays for shipping. UPS Ground FOB, Camarillo, CA (For additional fees, shipments can be expedited on request)
2. REQUIRED RETAIL PRICING: Chella products must be sold at MSRP as set forth on the order forms. Client must maintain at least the MSRP price points to maintain the proper branding and image of Chella; no exceptions or discounting allowed.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Credit Card - No portion of the opening order or any subsequent order may be exchanged or returned for a cash refund for any reason. NET 30 with approval.
4. FEES: Client agrees to pay a 1.5% service charge per month on any unpaid balances. Any checks returned unpaid for any reason will result in a $30.00 fee.
5. RETURN POLICY: Mosaic stands behind its products, but we do not issue cash refunds or account credits to the Client or Client’s customers. On any valid returns to the Client from the clients customer, Mosaic will replace the returned products with like product. Any goods ordered and damaged in shipment to you will be replaced, and Mosaic will pay freight charges for returns to us and replacements.
6. INTERNET SALES: Client may advertise and sell any Chella product on their own company website. This must be approved in advance by Mosaic. Only our Product images and copy from our website shall be used. Other digital assets must be approved in writing before being published or used online. The Client is strictly prohibited from selling on Amazon, Ebay or any 3rd party website whatsoever. If a Client sells, discounts or diverts any Chella products on any third party website, their rights to sell Chella products will terminate immediately.
7. SALES TAX: Sales tax will be charged on all professional products (Back Bar), samples and marketing items (see Order Form). In addition, you will need to provide a valid copy of your re-sellers certificate to not be taxed on your retail purchases.
8. SUPPORT: Purchase $2,250.00 in a quarter OR a one-time $1,000.00 event order to receive in account support for a full day. Based on artist availability. Initial training is based on initial opening order. Ongoing training will be available and can be discussed with your Account Manager.