Heated Eyelash Curler
Hello Beautiful. Here's a real eye opener for the woman who loves lashes. Warm your way up to long, lush lashes. This sleek, safe and gentle heating wand delivers maximum curl where you want it without damaging your eyelashes.
Pro-Tip: To ensure the effectiveness of our Heated Eyelash Curler, it is not to be used with "Tubular Mascaras" due to the fact tubular mascaras contain a polymer formula designed to wrap around each lash and create a 'tube'. This kind of mascara is prone to melting when heat is applied. Our Vegan and Cruelty-Free Mascara is designed to work perfectly with our Heated Eyelash Curler.
Contains: One Heated Eyelash Curler & One AAA Alkaline Battery.
1. To Insert Battery, remove the cap from the Chella Heated Eyelash Curler. Gently pull upwards on the curler until the lower base separates from the curler.
2. Insert the AAA battery (positive end down) and replace the curler back into the base.
3. For best results, use after mascara application.
4. Switch on the curler. The green light illuminates when the ON/OFF switch is moved to the ON position.
5. Wait approximately 40-60 seconds for the curler to heat up.
6. Place the comb side underneath at the base of your upper lashes, roll it towards the eyelid and hold for up to 10 seconds. Do NOT brush the comb through your lashes until after you have held for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, finish rolling it all the way through the tip of the lashes.
7. Repeat Step 6 with the sections of your lashes as needed (2-3 times) until you achieve your desired look.
8. After switching off, let the curler cool for 30 seconds and clean by gently wiping with a sanitizing cloth when necessary.